Alternative investments continue to be difficult to source and cumbersome to invest in, with a lengthy, paper-laden subscription process that results in NIGO errors, security risks, and costly operational inefficiencies. Altigo features a marketplace platform for alternatives, designed to improve the investment experience for registered investment advisors and their investors.
Once an advisor has identified a suitable investment opportunity, Altigo streamlines the subscription process with an online intelligent interview, electronic signature options, and a transaction activity dashboard for tracking investments in progress.
Altigo is available to advisors at no cost.
- Sort and filter through a list of alternative products spanning a range of investment types including 1031 Exchange DSTs, Non-traded REITs, BDCs, Opportunity Zone Funds and more.
- Reduce NIGO errors with smart rules that only present relevant fields, eliminating unnecessary rework and resulting in over 95% of subscriptions completed in good order the first time.
- Complete order entry in 15 minutes, instead of 2-3 weeks with the traditional, paper-based process.
- Send pre-filled documents to investors for electronic signature.
- Use saved investor data to start a new subscription without having to re-enter information.
- View a dashboard of all investments in-progress, categorized by stage.
- Keep client PII confidential and secure with encryption, monitoring, and recovery features.