Anchor Point Weekly Market Commentary
You probably don’t have the time or desire to prepare a market commentary every week for your clients.
In fact, you either are, have, or have seen others who have resorted to using someone else’s prewritten content. Unfortunately, today’s investors are too busy to read long, canned commentary content that likely doesn’t even relate to their specific investment situation. To provide the best experience possible, MundaneAway began creating customized weekly video market commentaries in 2016. These videos are fully branded to you and your business, complete with your photo, logo, contact information, and necessary disclosures.
These videos are short, captivating, and comprehensive. Each week, we review the 5 major markets that most investors have some exposure to, along with the latest sector, capitation, economic, or geopolitical events that moved the markets. Whether you are bullish or bearish, conservative or aggressive, right-leaning or left-leaning, this commentary has been carefully crafted to provide an experience that is informative and lines up with your values as an advisor. It is unlike anything you’ve ever seen or used before.
All this is done for less than $100 a month. Over the span of a year, this adds up to hours of custom, branded content for you to share via email, on your website, or on your social media, all prebuilt and delivered to you each week.
As a member of the Chalice Network, we are providing you with a reduced member pricing of only $75 a month. You will not find any other comparable service at this price point.
- Timely, relevant content delivered automatically to you every week.
- White-labeled video commentaries that reinforce your brand
- The commentary serves as a video business-card that clients and prospect want to see
- Automatically uploaded to Vimeo or downloadable from our servers.
- Comprehensive topics that span the global markets
- Maximize your marketing power with our prebuilt, customized content.
- A team that partners with your marketing department to leverage your current marketing plan.
- Weekly pdf reports that cover hundreds of indices.